Return and Refund Policy
Return and Refund Policy:
Applicable only if the product does have product manufacturing defects.
Shipping and Handling is the sole responsibility of the buyer.- If you need to return/refund a product, the product must be returned intact as was received by the buyer, including the package box and all spare parts inside. And you must provide the receipt of your purchase to prove the purchasing date.
- Refund ise all based on the date of receipt, that is, the day you purchased the product.
- Within 30 days from the date of receipt, if the product does have product manufacturing defects, you can enjoy the service of returning or replacing it for free upon a professional test from ClodPi Labs support team. The shipping cost from the buyer's location to ClodPi Labs Store warehouse should all be paid by the buyer.
- After 30 days from the date of receipt, we won't accept return/refund requests.
- The refund would be paid to the customer in the way the customer paid to ClodPi Labs, Example: credit card payment users would receive the refund in their bank accounts.
The time to receive the refund depends only on the banking system; usually, ClodPi Labs needs 7 - 14 business days to process the refund, which does not include bank processing time.
Discounted (sale) items are non-returnable and not refundable.
If you want to return a product, you must issue a return request to the ClodPi Labs customer service team within 30 days of your purchase date. To request a return, please get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by providing a receipt or proof of purchase and explain the issue in detail. Our support team will respond to your query.
- You must return the Product to Bengaluru, India, ClodPi Labs warehouse to receive a refund. Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged). You must include all accessories originally included with your purchase in your return. The return authorization number must be included along with your returned product. Only when the ClodPi Labs warehouse receives your mail of the product will we arrange a return or refund.
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (such as state, customs, or VAT) are not refundable.
- If you return the product to ClodPi Labs company warehouse
(a) without a return authorization from ClodPi Labs company or (b) without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase or (c) physically broken or damaged, or (d) more than 30 days after purchase, ClodPi Labs company retains the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the product(s) or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories, whichever is higher.
Return address of the ClodPi Labs Company : Receiver: ClodPi Labs (India) Private Limited Address: 1st Floor, Plot No : 47, Bommasandra Jigani Link Rd, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Post code: 560105 Phone: +91 9036360110
- We only replace items if they have manufacturing defects or damaged due to shipment (which customer has to report within 24 hours of receiveing the package). If you need to exchange it for the same thing, please contact our customer service team sending an email to email@example.com with proof of purchase and the reason for the exchange request.
Policy Changes We may change our Store Policies irregularly to comply with the laws, regulations. And ClodPi Labs won't notify a customer about these changes, and the customer must check ClodPi Labs websites by themselves.
Limitation of damages EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ClodPi Labs COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF ClodPi Labs COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.